|Using the library
All currently enrolled students and staff of Thaksin University that they can to borrow book.
Members of the public, including past students and staff are welcome to read or to use the facilities but cannot borrow book.
|Library fines and penalties
- Users should return all items borrowed by the due date.
- There are fines for late return of loans. Users will not be able to borrow resources from the library if unpaid fines/charges. Fines vary depending on the overdue date and number borrowed of the item.
- If an item is lost or damaged user must report this to the circulation desk immediately and will be responsible for either the replacement cost plus a processing fee of Bt. 100, or for the cost of repair.
|How to avoid fines
- Return items on time.
- Renew items on before the due date or the due date through http://www.lib.tsu.ac.th
- Make a note of due dates in a diary or keep date receipts in a safe place.
- Check the view your record to see when your loans are due back.
- Don't lend your card to anyone else and don't borrow for others. If you do you will be responsible for their fines.
You can do it! self-service guide. Guide to self service loans, renewals, holds...
|How to borrow self-service loans
- Take books you wish to borrow to automated borrowing machine. Follow the directions on the machine to borrow the material.
- TSU borrowers must use a valid library member card.
- If you have difficulty using the automated borrowing machine or the screen displays a message which prevents you from continuing, go to the circulation desk for assistance.
- You will get a receipt telling you when the items are due back.
You can renew the books online by the following steps.
- First, access http://www.lib.tsu.ac.th and click at Borrower information.
- Then, type User name = email and Password = Library ID/Student ID in library automated system and click Login.
- Next, click Check out and due date.
- After that, new screen will display list of books that will be checked out. Then, check the box in front of selected item for renew.
- Finally. The system will display new due date at Due Date of items selected.