History

        The Thaksin university library begins accompanying with Songkla Educational College in 1 October 1968. On start, the library had 2 floors, with the estimated area of 1080 m2, named Songkla Education College Library.
        We start our survice on the 1st semester of 1967. After that, on 29 June 1974 the organization have been changed from Songkla Education College to the Srinaklarinvirot University, so the name of library had changed to Library Center.
        In 1989, Srinaklarinvirot University Songkla had expaned to Phatthalung provine and then changed the name to Southern of Srinaklarinvirot University.
        On time, the building of Library Center has declined and with increasing of the user. So the new building as 5 floors builder with the using area about 9660 m2 and 1200 seat was established and start survice on 3 January 1995.

        Because the organization have been changed the name to Thanksin University on 1 November 1996. So, the Library Center have been changed to the Thaksin University Library.
  
  
 
 
Thaksin University Library, Khoa-Roob-Chang, Songkhla 90000, Thailand
Tel. 0-7431-7600 , Fax. 0-7431-7679
copyright©2013, www.lib.tsu.ac.th